The Education Specialist (E.S.) is a credentialed teacher who provides professional educational support to parents and students. The primary role of the E.S. is to:
- Evaluate the student’s progress towards the attainment of the student standards set forth in the school charter.
- Complete the required paperwork and documentation for each student.
- Advise and counsel both parents and students.
- Communicate school information to the parents.
- Keep current with school policies and procedures.
The E.S. is considered the main liaison between our school program and the family and should be the primary source of information for each parent.