Apply in English Aplicar en Español
Thank you for your interest in pursuing your child’s education in Springs Charter Schools.
Our charter schools serve students in grades K-12 who reside in Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego counties, and we look forward to having you join us.
We are still accepting applications for the current school year. Applications open on March 1st for the upcoming school year.
Most of our programs are full at this time. However, we do still recommend that you apply and complete the necessary paperwork so that our team can provide you with any immediately available educational options and/or place your child(ren) on the pending enrollment list for your preferred program(s).
- Complete the online application.
- Submit all required documents. An application is complete when both the online application and the required documents are submitted.
- The Enrollment Team will contact you to confirm that your application is complete and to discuss program options and availability.
- If your first choice program is full, you may choose an alternate program or remain in your current school while waiting for a spot to open.
- Enrollment applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis based on the date the application is completed.
Application progress can be checked using the link above.
You will need your application number from the confirmation email and your email address.
Please be sure that your email address is entered correctly as that will be our communication link and part of your login information.
Contact the Enrollment team if you have questions or need assistance with the application.
We are available Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Enrollment team: 951-252-8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org