A Parent/Guardian may request a Program Transfer at any time during the school year by filling out the Program Transfer Request form below.
Requests that are approved will take effect on specific dates throughout the year (see effective dates below). In order for a transfer request to become active on the next available effective date, the request must be made within the transfer request period and space must be available in the requested program.
2023/24 Transfer Request 2023/24 Solicitud de Transferencia
TK-8th Grade Students:
2023/24 Request Window (TK-8)
|October 11, 2023 – November 8, 2023||November 16, 2023|
|November 9, 2023 – December 1, 2023||December 11, 2023 EXCEPTIONS ONLY|
|December 2, 2023 – January 16, 2024||January 24, 2024 – Second Semester|
|January 17, 2024 – February 15, 2024||February 23, 2024|
9-12th Grade Students:
|2023/24 Request Window (9-12)||Effective Date|
|August 22, 2023 – December 15, 2023||January 16, 2024|
- Parents/students should always visit the requested program prior to making the request
- The student will remain in their current program until you hear from a school representative either by phone or email, advising you a spot has become available for your student
- The parent is responsible for making sure the student continues to attend and/or complete work assigned by the current program of study and maintain adequate progress
- Current ES/TOR (Education Specialist/Teacher of Record) will be responsible for awarding any units or grades earned prior to transfer
- Some programs are impacted and may not have room for your student. If your program of choice is full, our Intake department will add your student to the Placement Pending list for the impacted program
- If your student has an IEP, an IEP meeting must be held to review the change of placement.
- An advisement meeting may be required for any student with a program transfer request
- A maximum of 2 program transfers per year will be approved
If you have any questions about program transfers, please use the contact form below.