Guidelines for 2023 Graduation Performances:
All auditions should be submitted to this Dropbox link: (Coming Soon)
- Your recording should include a brief introduction of yourself and the title of your speech.
- Length of the speech should be 3-5 minutes.
- Your topic should be meaningful to all students.
- It should be about how your time with Springs has contributed to your education and prepared you for your future.
- It should NOT be a personal thank you to your parents, teachers, friends, etc.
Advice from Others
- Anatomy of a Great Commencement Speech by NPR
- How to Write a Graduation Speech by Jostens
- How to Write a Graduation Speech by Fearless Presentations
- 10 Tips for Writing the Best Graduation Speech by Herff Jones
- 6 Tips for Writing a Memorable Graduation Speech, Even if You’ve Never Done it Before by Real Simple
Solo and duet performances only. Group performances will not be considered.
Backing music for the National Anthem will be provided. Performers will need to supply their own backing track (if needed) prior to the ceremony. Acoustic instruments may be considered.
Both Speakers and Singers need to upload the following:
1. An uploaded recording of you giving your speech or solo song.
2. A written copy of your speech or the lyrics of the song (the name of the document should include your first and last name).
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR AUDITION IS MARCH 24, 2023.
You have expressed an interest in speaking and/or singing at the Springs graduation ceremony. Please fill out this form (Coming Soon) and upload your audition to our Graduation Dropbox (Coming Soon).
A committee will be reviewing the auditions uploaded by the speakers and singers and will contact you with any questions along with next steps.
Back to Senior Hub