Thank you for your interest in pursuing your child’s education in Springs Charter Schools.
Our charter schools serve students in grades K-12 who reside in Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego counties, and we look forward to having you join us.
We are still accepting applications for the current school year. Applications open on March 1st for the upcoming school year.
- Complete the online application.
- Submit all required documents. An application is complete when both the online application and the required documents are submitted.
- The Enrollment Team will contact you to confirm that your application is complete and to discuss program options and availability.
- If your first program choice is full, you may choose an alternate program or remain in your current school while waiting for a spot to open.
- Enrollment is done on a first-come, first-serve basis based on the date the application is completed.
Follow the progress of your application and check to see that all requirements for the application have been completed using the link above.
You will need your application number from the confirmation email and your email address.
Please be sure that the email address you use is entered correctly as that will be our communication link and part of your login information.
Contact the Enrollment team if you have questions or need assistance with the application. We are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
Enrollment team: 951-252-8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org