You can enroll in Springs Charter schools even if you have:
- Uncertain housing
- A temporary address
- No permanent physical address
You are guaranteed enrollment in school by the federal McKinney-Vento Act and California state law if you live:
- In a house or apartment with more than one family due to loss of housing or economic hardship.
- With friends or family because you are a runaway or an accompanied youth
- In substandard housing (without electricity, water, or heat)
- In a shelter, in a motel, hotel, or weekly rate housing
- In an abandoned building, in a car, at a campground, or on the streets
- Springs Charter Schools provides equitable educational opportunities to all students, TK – 12
Mary McDaniel is our Community Outreach Coordinator, her role is to assist in facilitating increased communication between home and school in regards to outside resources needed. Some of those resources may include food, clothes, housing, school supplies, vision care, transportation to school, and other necessities. This is to ensure that all of our students are provided with the same educational opportunities and to remove potential barriers to access.
|Your Local School District Homeless/Foster/Military Liaison:
Community Outreach Coordinator
27740 Jefferson Ave.
Temecula, CA 92590
|Your State Coordinator:
California Department of Education
1430 N Street, Suite 6208
Sacramento, CA 95814
Please click on the Homeless Youth Informational flyers below to view them in PDF format.