Springs Charter Schools is here to help you educate your child
during California’s Safer at Home order!
Through our Open Classroom, any family can access free daily online lessons, parent guides, and resources.
- This is an open and free community service.
- You do not have to be enrolled in Springs Charter Schools in order to participate.
- All you need to start is an email address and zip code or country.
- By entering the live lesson, you acknowledge that your child’s face may be shown in the video recordings, and I give permission to Springs Charter Schools to store and share the video lesson in the Springs OPEN Classroom course and marketing materials.
- Free Springs’ Online Public Education Now!
- Open to all K-12 students*
- No enrollment necessary
- Highly-curated, grade-level specific content aligned with CA State Standards
- Credentialed teacher created and supported
- Live classes taught by a credentialed teacher, four days per week.
- Weekly lesson plans with all materials provided
- Parent answer keys and resources
- Teacher guidelines for teachers wishing to adopt Springs’ content for their own classrooms
*Resources only for grades 9-12
You are welcome to access our Open Classroom whenever you’d like. Think of it as School on Demand for your children who find themselves in a unique situation while their regular schools are closed.
There are no required assignments or a minimum amount of work required.