The “Tech Fair” is unique in that its charter is to enlighten 7th-12th grade students to the world of science and the possibilities of a scientific career. Local participating companies, provide interactive experiences for students to enjoy seeing ‘real life’ applications of what they may be learning. More than 60 exhibitors representing the STEM learning strands will provide hands-on interactive demonstrations of the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math concepts students are learning about in school. These real-world examples provide middle and high school students with important insight into the possibilities of a career in STEM.
SDSA High Tech Fair Student Showcase: This is an opportunity for middle and high school students to present their STEM projects and programs. Space is limited and only a small number of exhibits will be selected to participate. Click here for more info.
The High Tech Fair was expanded to include Student Parent Night from 5pm – 8pm the evening before the traditional school day event, October 14, 2015. This event is free and is open to the public. This evening event is recommended for 5th grade and above; content may be too advanced for children younger than ten.
- No late registrations or refunds will be processed after the closing date. No Exceptions
- Special Guidelines: Space is limited; first serve basis. No use of membership/passes
- Time: TBD
- Program Length: 1.5 hours approx.
- Grades 7th-12th only (Strictly enforced by the venue)
- All Students must be accompanied by a registered adult through PayPal.
- Note: If you have multiple Homeschool students, each Homeschool student must be registered for all Field Trips using their own designated flex fund account. Any duplicate orders for the same field trip on one student’s account will not be allowed.
- Field Trip Photography Disclaimer: “Please be advised that photographs will be taken at this event for possible use on the SCS website, marketing materials, and/or all other SCS publications. If you do not want you or your child to be photographed please advise the Field Trip Coordinator.
- How to Cancel: Forward your registration confirmation email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed notation to cancel by the deadline date indicated on each field trip.
- San Diego County High Tech Fair Flier