In the fall, parents and students (grades K-8) are invited to participate in an amazing writing event that includes interactive workshops presented by the renowned Imagination Machine, a professional writing company. “Part 1” includes an assembly that teaches the fundamentals of writing short stories while answering the questions: Who? What? Where? The actors will inspire our participants to write their own story while following guidelines and instruction for our K-8 Young Author’s Writing Contest. In the spring, “Part 2” will bring the Imagination Machine back to town as they perform a handful of our student stories LIVE on stage! Don’t miss this annual Spring’s tradition.
- 9:00 a.m. Check-in
- Assembly begins promptly at 9:30 a.m.
FOOD: Cookies, water, and coffee
- Click here for Writing Contest Guidelines and FAQ’s
- Click here for Writing Contest Detailed Information
- Click here for Writing Contest Imagination Machine Guidelines
- Click here for Writing Contest Entry Form
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Parents must be with toddlers at all times.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org