Learning Center Teacher
– BA in Liberal Arts from San Diego State University where I specialized in Creative Drama
– California Teaching Credential (with supplemental authorizations to teach Art and English)
– Nevada Teaching Credential
– Master’s in Teaching
– Taught 4th grade for 10 years
– Taught Middle School Art and Avid for 1year
– Taught 2nd Grade for 1 year
– Volunteered and subbed for several years in grades K-12
– Worked in the Environmental Laboratory business for 18 years
– Attending plays
– Playing Pickle Ball
– Walking on the beach
– Spending time with my family and friends
– The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
– The Life of Pi
– To Kill a Mockingbird
Plus so many, many others!
English, Science, Math, and French.
– I use the good China for every meal.
– I have no sense of direction. So, I get lost a lot!
When did you start working with Springs Charter Schools?