Leonardo Da Vinci has been widely regarded as the greatest genius of all time.
The Da Vinci Academy incorporates the following principles which Da Vinci used throughout his life to discover and innovate:
- Curiosita (insatiable curiosity)
- Dimostrazione (ability to persevere in the face of failure)
- Senzasione (continual refinement of the senses)
- Sfumato (willingness to accept ambiguity)
- Arte/Scienza (ability to integrate art and science)
- Corporalita (continual refinement of physical grace and fitness)
- Connessione (recognition and appreciation of the interconnectedness of all things)
We do this by integrating the arts throughout the curriculum, providing a rigorous, individualized curriculum and challenging the students with individual and group work.