Keys College and Career Prep is an independent study program that serves students in grades 9-12. Keys students are assigned to an Educational Specialist (ES) who will be responsible for selecting and ordering curriculum, as well as meeting with the parent and student at least once a week to assign school work and review graded assignments. Students may be allowed to take 2 classes at one of the Springs Student Centers if space is available, and are encouraged to participate in Internships, CTE courses, and other applicable programs. Keys College and Career Prep centers are located in the following areas: Hemet, Indio, Santa Ana, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, and Temecula.
Imagine a high school
- Where your teacher believes in you and your abilities to be successful
- With a drama-free environment
- Where you may be involved in Internships, Career Technical Education courses, and/or concurrent enrollment at college
- Where you can earn credit pursuing your passion with careers, music, or athletics
- That is a supportive and rigorous college-prep independent study program
- Where your teacher listens and cares about you
- Where you can be the best that you can be
KEYS High School is all of the above and more. KEYS students work independently to prepare for college and careers in a friendly and caring environment. The KEYS teachers help the students discover their inner strengths and solve problems independently.
If you would like to contact a member of the Keys Independent Study staff, please fill in the form below.