TIME: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
PLACE: Springs Event Center, 43174 Business Park Dr. Temecula, CA
- 10:15-11:00: Project set-up and Talent show mic checks.
- Project review.
- All participants must arrive by 10:15 a.m.
- 11:00-12:00-Talent Show Part One
- 2:00-12:30-Project review and snack.
- 12:30-1:30-Talent Show Part Two
- Talent can be any type of amateur entertainment (singing, dancing, comedy, etc.) and is no longer than 3 minutes.
- The Talent Show is not a competition. All students will receive a Participation Certificate for their effort.
- All performers must participate in an audition and acts must be approved by and appropriate for SCS.
Talent Show Auditions:
You Must Register FOR AN AUDITION IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TALENT SHOW
April 10, 2018 – Riverside Student Center, 3050 Chicago Ave., Riverside from 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
April 12, 2018 – Springs Event Center, 43174 Business Park Dr., STE 103, Temecula from 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Inspired Learner Expo Student Projects: This event is designed to provide students with the opportunity to share a project that they are proud of, and to receive recognition for their hard work. Part of the fun of this event is to talk like a true expert on your topic of choice. In order to enter, you will need for your ES to complete the Inspired Learner Checklist form.
Inspired Learner Expo Parent Certification Projects: Are you thinking of joining our Parent Certification Program? If so, this event is an excellent opportunity to come out and talk with our parents that have completed the program as they display their final projects! Speak to the experts and learn about the benefits of becoming “Certified”!
ADDITIONAL INFO: Bring the whole family. Parents must be with toddlers at all times.
Register Here for Talent Show Auditions
Click here for the flier
Click here for detailed information
Click here for Inspired Learner Project Check List
Questions? Email Shirley Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org