GRADES 4TH-12THpreview flyer
History Day motivates students to discover history by:
- Cultivating interest: students research a topic of their choice
- Developing research skills: students act as historians discovering how to uncover primary sources, build historical context, and form historical interpretations
- Becoming experts on their research topic: presenting their research to teachers, students, and historians
- Achieving success:
- The shy student gains confidence when speaking about a topic he/she has researched
- The high achieving student increases his/her ability to articulate their learning through presentation
FOOD: Cookies and water served
ADDITIONAL INFO: Entire family invited. Toddlers must remain with parents at all times.
Please visit the National History website for complete information and rules.
Click here for important parent information
Homeschool and Academy Program students will participate together in this event!
Questions? Please contact Jennifer Wiersma at email@example.com