Our admin offices, located at 27740 Jefferson Ave., in Temecula, are temporarily closed.
However, our main phone line (951) 252-8800 is being answered Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and we will return all calls that go to voicemail as soon as possible.
Our Enrollment line (951) 252-8888 and Live Chat are being answered Monday – Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Students: Click here for Canvas login information and instructions
- Staff: Click here to access the COVID-19 One-Stop for Staff
- Click here to read the last update from the Superintendent
- Click here to read about the meal service during school closures – This service will continue uninterrupted during Spring Break
- Click here to read a press release about Springs launching free public open classroom online during COVID-19
Click on the dates below to access previous COVID-19 updates:
- March 19, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- March 17, 2020
- March 15, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 12 & 13, 2020
- March 6, 2020
Governor Newsom has issued the following executive orders in response to the COVID-19 crisis:
- Executive Order N-26-20 which guarantees continued state funding in the event of school closure due to COVID-19 in addition to continuing to provide funding for school meals during COVID-19.
- Executive Order N-25-20 which suspends or waives many Brown Act requirements, among other orders.
- Executive Order N-30-20 which suspends state standardized testing for the 2019-20 school year.
- Executive Order N-33-20 which places a statewide stay-at-home order.