Our admin offices, located at 27740 Jefferson Ave., in Temecula, are temporarily closed.
However, our main phone line (951) 252-8800 is being answered Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and we will return all calls that go to voicemail as soon as possible.
Our Enrollment line (951) 252-8888 and Live Chat are being answered Monday – Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Students: Click here for Canvas login information and instructions
- Staff: Click here to access the COVID-19 One-Stop for Staff
- Parents: Click here to read about the meal service during school closures, and here to access the Grab& Go Meal reheating instructions.
- High School Parents: Click here for important information about high school students
- Press & Media:
- COVID-19 Survey to Parents and Students:
- Board Meeting Information: Due to CA Safer at Home Orders, Board meetings will be held electronically. Anyone may join the meeting live via video or phone.
Click on the dates below to access all the COVID-19 communications and updates:
- April 2, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- March 26, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- March 17, 2020
- March 15, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 12 & 13, 2020
- March 6, 2020
Governor Newsom has issued the following executive orders in response to the COVID-19 crisis:
- Executive Order N-26-20 which guarantees continued state funding in the event of school closure due to COVID-19 in addition to continuing to provide funding for school meals during COVID-19.
- Executive Order N-25-20 which suspends or waives many Brown Act requirements, among other orders.
- Executive Order N-30-20 which suspends state standardized testing for the 2019-20 school year.
- Executive Order N-33-20 which places a statewide stay-at-home order.