Our admin offices, located at 27740 Jefferson Avenue in Temecula, are temporarily closed.
However, our main phone line (951) 252-8800 is being answered Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and we will return all calls that go to voicemail as soon as possible.
Our Enrollment line (951) 252-8888 and Live Chat are being answered Monday – Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Students: Click here for Canvas login information and instructions
- Staff: Click here to access the COVID-19 One-Stop for Staff
- Parents: Click here to read about the meal service during school closures, and here to access the Grab & Go Meal reheating instructions.
- High School Parents: Click here for important information about high school students
- Press & Media:
- Springs launching free public open classroom online during COVID-19
- Updated information about Springs OPEN Classroom and food service
- National Alliance for Public Charter Schools recognizes Springs the “Above and Beyond” award for teaching excellence during COVID-19 pandemic
- Op-ed Springs’ Personalized Learning Model Offers Alternative to One-Size-Fits-All Education by Dr. Kathleen Hermsmeyer
- Op-ed The Importance of School Choice Flexibility clearer than ever by Dr. Kathleen Hermsmeyer – Read The Press-Enterprise article here.
- Op-ed California schools kicking and screaming into 21st century by Dr. Kathleen Hermsmeyer – Read The Coast News article here.
- Summit Springs Educational Foundation Awards Eight Grants to Fund Higher Education for Graduating Seniors
- Board Meeting Information: Due to CA Safer at Home Orders, Board meetings will be held electronically. Anyone may join the meeting live via video or phone.
- COVID-19 Operations Report:
Click on the dates below to access all the COVID-19 communications and updates:
- April 2, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- March 26, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- March 17, 2020
- March 15, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 12 & 13, 2020
- March 6, 2020
Governor Newsom has issued the following executive orders in response to the COVID-19 crisis:
- Executive Order N-26-20 which guarantees continued state funding in the event of school closure due to COVID-19 in addition to continuing to provide funding for school meals during COVID-19.
- Executive Order N-25-20 which suspends or waives many Brown Act requirements, among other orders.
- Executive Order N-30-20 which suspends state standardized testing for the 2019-20 school year.
- Executive Order N-33-20 which places a statewide stay-at-home order.